A panel of experts will address the issues raised by the unending wave of data breaches.Highlights:
- Network Privacy and Security
- The Future of the Internet of Things
- What Do the Health Care Breaches Teach Us?
- What Can Small & Medium-Sized Organizations Do to Defend Better?
- Improving Our DefensesPanelists include:
- Lori Andrews, Esq. | Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Kevin P. Kalinich, Esq. | Aon Global Cyber Insurance Solutions
- Chris Kanich, Ph.D. | University of Illinois, Chicago
- Bart Lazar, Esq. | Seyfarth Shaw
- Joan Lebow, Esq. | Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer
- Amir Missaghi, Esq. | Edelson
- Robert Sloan, Ph.D. | University of Illinois Chicago
- Richard Warner, Esq., Ph.D. | Chicago-Kent College of Law
This free conference is eligible for 4.75 hours of IL MCLE credit.
Visit the program website
for more information and to register online