Transcripts & Degree Verification
The following information is required for processing transcript requests efficiently:
- Your name AND previous name (if you were enrolled under another name)
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Last date of attendance
- Current home address
- Daytime phone number (in case we have questions and need to reach you)
- Current E-Mail address
- Name and mailing address of each recipient of official transcripts. Please indicate if you plan to come in to pick up a transcript instead.
- Signature authorizing release of transcripts (required)
Mail or fax transcript request form to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
(312) 906-5080 - voice
(312) 906-5129 -- fax
General Information About Transcript Requests
- Transcripts will be mailed within two business days of receipt of a transcript request under most circumstances.
- There is no charge for Chicago-Kent College of Law transcripts.
- Official transcripts will not be issued directly to a student except in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
- An official transcript is produced on paper stock with a patterned burgundy background and bears a seal.
- Transcripts will not be issued to students whose financial accounts with the College are delinquent.
If you are an outside agency (i.e. bank, insurance company, prospective employer, etc.) and wish to verify the enrollment or degree of a current IIT student or alum please contact the National Student Clearinghouse:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
703.742.4200 / 703.318.4058
For further questions regarding Enrollment Certifications please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.