Transcripts & Degree Verification
The following information is required for processing transcript requests efficiently:
- Your name AND previous name (if you were enrolled under another name)
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Last date of attendance
- Current home address
- Daytime phone number (in case we have questions and need to reach you)
- Current E-Mail address
- Name and mailing address of each recipient of official transcripts. Please indicate if you plan to come in to pick up a transcript instead.
- Signature authorizing release of transcripts (required)
Mail or fax transcript request form to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
(312) 906-5080 - voice
(312) 906-5129 -- fax
General Information About Transcript Requests
- Official transcripts are packaged in a sealed security envelope.
- *Official copies issued to students require identification of each recipient. Complete second page of this form.
- Unofficial copies can be issued to a student on plain copy paper upon request.
- No documents will be issued if there is any type of financial or administrative hold on your account.
- Please allow two business days for official transcript processing. No fee for transcripts.
- All transcripts will be sent US Postal Service First Class Mail (regular mail).
- Please note: If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer deemed official.
If you are an outside agency (i.e. bank, insurance company, prospective employer, etc.) and wish to verify the enrollment or degree of a current IIT student or alum please contact the National Student Clearinghouse:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
703.742.4200 / 703.318.4058
For further questions regarding Enrollment Certifications please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.