Employers & Recruiters
The Career Services Office (CSO) Staff is available to help you find qualified candidates whether you are seeking law clerks or attorneys for your office. If you would like to interview on campus, collect resumes, or post a job, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs and to assist you with your recruiting efforts. Here is just a sample of the services the Chicago-Kent Career Services Office provides:
- Our office offers free, year-round Job Postings on our Symplicity system for employers interested in hiring students and/or alumni;
- Through our Fall Recruiting Program, we also conduct a formal On-Campus Interview program every fall, with full and half-day schedules;
- If you are an out-of-state employer but are interested in interviewing students from Chicago, we can arrange a Joint On-Campus Interview date, inviting students from several Chicago-area schools to participate in interviews that we host on our campus;
- We also offer Resume Collect (where we collect and bundle student resumes) and Direct Contact (where students who meet your criteria email applications to you directly) services as part of our Fall Recruiting Program and throughout the year if an on-campus interview is not feasible;
- We hold receptions and other informational events for both students and alumni that you can use to raise the profile of your office.
To register on Symplicity, first fill out a quick registration form on the Symplicity website. You will then receive a welcome e-mail message from the Career Services Office with your log-in information, which will allow you to post open positions and fill out your employer profile. To register, click here. At the sign-in screen, click on the "Register" tab and provide the information requested.
Already registered, but forgot your password? To log on, click the "Forgot Password" tab and enter your email address. You will be sent a new password. If you already have a profile listed with another law school that uses Symplicity, you may use the "autofill" feature to copy that information to our system.
If you are having problems registering with our system, or have questions, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. by phone at (312) 906-5200, by fax at (312) 906-5171, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Employers who use the facilities and services of the law school for interviewing and other placement functions agree to observe the principles of equal opportunity stated below.
Chicago-Kent College of Law provides equality of opportunity in legal education for all persons, including faculty and employees, with respect to hiring, continuation, promotion and tenure, applicants for admission, enrolled students, and graduates, without discrimination or segregation on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender, age, handicap or disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. In addition, Chicago-Kent provides its students and graduates with equal opportunity to obtain employment without discrimination or segregation on the above-stated grounds. Facilities and services of the Career Service Office of Chicago-Kent College of Law are available only to employers whose employment practices are consistent with this policy and are similarly non-discriminatory.
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 906-5200. If you have questions regarding Fall Recruiting at Chicago-Kent, please contact Tamara McClatchey, Director of Career Services & Recruitment Programs, at email@example.com or (312) 906-5207.