International LLM Resources
We understand that many foreign-trained LL.M. students do not intend to work in the U.S., but for those who do, the Career Services Office is here to help you through the process of seeking employment in the United States. Additionally, for those who will be seeking enhanced employment in your country, we are happy to speak with you about your professional development at any time.
Individual career counseling and resume review appointments may be made with any of our career counselors. To schedule an appointment, call (312) 906-5200 or stop by Room 360.
In addition to individual counseling sessions, the following resources are available for your review:
- Timeline for the LLM Job Search
- General Job Search Resources
- Networking Tips for International LLMs
- Bar Exam Information for LLMs
- Chicago-Kent Courses Which Qualify for the New York Bar Exam
- Sample Resumes and Cover Letters
- Glossary of Terms Used by CSO