Reciprocity Request Form
Reciprocity is an agreement between law schools to provide reasonable access to resources, current job postings and handout materials for a limited number of students/graduates of another law school seeking employment in another geographic region. See the National Association for Law Placement's website for details regarding individual law school's reciprocity policies.
- All requests for reciprocity must be made to the Career Services Office at least 2 weeks in advance of the intended visit. Confirmation of reciprocity from the law school granting these privileges must be received prior to the intended visit. "Walk-in" requests will not be honored by other schools.
- Because reciprocity is a limited resource, you may only establish reciprocity at one school per year in any city or geographical area.
- Reciprocity may not be available in the early fall. Please check the reciprocity policy of the school you are interested in to see if they have blackout dates and when reciprocity is allowed.
- Some law schools, especially in geographic areas where demand is high, do not offer reciprocal career services.
- Resources from other schools will not be mailed to you. You must visit the school to utilize their services.
- We recommend that you do not plan a trip prior to receiving confirmation of the reciprocity agreement.
I. Personal Information