The following information is required for processing transcript requests efficiently:
Your name AND previous name (if you were enrolled under another name)
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Last date of attendance
- Current home address
- Daytime phone number (in case we have questions and need to reach you)
- Current E-Mail address
- Name and mailing address of each recipient of official transcripts. Please indicate if you plan to come in to pick up a transcript instead.
- Signature authorizing release of transcripts (required)
Mail, email or fax transcript request form to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
(312) 906-5080 -- voice
(312) 906-5129 -- fax
firstname.lastname@example.org -- email
General Information About Transcript Requests
- Transcripts will be mailed within two business days of receipt of a transcript request under most circumstances.
- There is no charge for Chicago-Kent College of Law transcripts.
- Official transcripts will not be issued directly to a student except in a sealed envelope.
- An official transcript is produced on paper stock with a patterned burgundy background and bears a seal.
- Transcripts will not be issued to students whose financial accounts with the College are delinquent.