2016 Commencement Composite Photos
If you've been to the 3rd floor, you've seen the composite photos of the most recent class as well as classes all the way back to 1893. Now it's your turn to leave your legacy at Chicago-Kent!
Photographers will be on campus taking composite photos for Spring 2016 graduates on the following dates:
Tuesday, February 9 - Thursday, February 11 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sign up online at www.wejoinin.com/sheets/usekr.
Tuesday, March 1 - Thursday, March 3 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sign up online at www.wejoinin.com/sheets/rwdbw.
Slots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are able to take a daytime slot, we ask that you reserve the slots from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. for evening students. Please direct questions to email@example.com or (312) 906-5240.
Composite Photo Details
- There is no charge to be photographed the first time.
- There is no charge to appear on the composite photo. You may select the photo you want on the composite from 10 proofs.
- If you wish to be rephotographed, there will be a fee of $15.00.
- The photo will be a head-shot with your shoulders, so we advise professional dress (suit jackets) from the waist-up.
You are welcome to order a class composite photo and individual pictures:
The optional 12 x 18 composite is $42.00, which should be paid at the time of the sitting (includes shipping).
If you did not purchase at the time of the sitting, please call Wyckoff-Tweedie Photographers at (708) 354-2880 to order by phone.
Full, retouched composite portrait packages are available. See the information included in your photo proof packet or call Wyckoff-Tweedie Photographers at (708) 354-2880.