Spring 2015 Graduates
Important Dates to Remember:
- Spring Graduate Survey opens: January 14, 2015
The form is required for ALL graduates. The form is available online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/spring15gradsurvey.
- Deadline to apply for graduation: February 3, 2015
- Composite photo sittings: February 10-12, 2015, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Make sure you're included in your class photo! Sittings are quick and free! Sign up for February composite photo sittings here: http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/rfrdv
- Graduation Info Fair: Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Visit us on the 3rd floor from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to learn about everything related to Commencement, complete the Graduate Survey and order your cap and gown or Commencement memorabilia.
- Last composite photo sittings: March 10-12, 2015 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
This is your last chance to be included in your class photo! Sign up for March composite photo sittings here: http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/bbswp
- Deadline to order caps & gowns: Friday, April 3, 2015
You must order your cap & gown in advance in order to participate in the Commencement ceremony. Caps & gowns ordered by Friday, April 3, 2015 are complimentary on behalf of the Alumni Assocation; however, orders submitted beginning April 4 at midnight will be charged a late fee of $20. Use the online order form or you can order in person at the Graduation Fair on March 4.
- Deadline to complete Spring Graduate Survey: Friday, May 1, 2015
This form is required for ALL graduates. The survey will be available online beginning January 14, 2015. Fill out the spring graduate survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/spring15gradsurvey
- Grad Fest: Tuesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Commencement tickets and caps & gowns will be distributed in the lobby of the law school building from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You MUST pick up your Commencement materials this day or designate someone else to pick them up for you.
- Commencement Ceremony: Sunday, May 17, 2:30 p.m.
The 2015 Commencement Ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 17, 2015 beginning at 2:30 p.m. All graduates should plan to arrive at the UIC Forum no later than 1:00 p.m. A champagne reception will immediately follow the ceremony.