Fall 2016 Graduates
- Fall Graduate Survey opens: November 1, 2017. This form is required for ALL graduates. It will be available online beginning November 1.
- Composite photo sittings: October 25, 26 and 27, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Deadline to complete Fall Graduate Survey: December 16, 2016
Spring 2017 Graduates
- Deadline to apply for graduation: January 31, 2017
- Spring Graduate Survey opens: February 3, 2017
- Composite photo sittings:
- January 31, February 1 and 2, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Make sure you're included in your class photo! Sittings are quick and free! Sign up at wejoinin.com/sheets/myhgo.
- February 28, March 1 and 2, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
This is your last chance to be included in your class photo! Sign up at wejoinin.com/sheets/yjeoe.
- Graduation Info Fair: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Visit us on the 3rd floor from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to learn about everything related to Commencement, complete the Graduate Survey and order your cap and gown or other Commencement memorabilia.
- Deadline to order caps & gowns: Friday, March 31, 2017, 5 p.m.
You must order your cap & gown in advance in order to participate in the Commencement. Caps and gowns ordered by 5:00 PM on March 31 are complimentary, courtesy of the Alumni Association. Orders received after the deadline will be charged a $20 late fee. No orders will be accepted after Friday, April 14. Order your cap & gown online here: www.kentlaw.iit.edu/cap-gown
- "Job Search Tips for New Graduates": Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Attend the Career Services program for new graduates at noon in the Ogilvie Auditorium on April 25.
- Deadline to complete 2017 Alumni RelationsGraduate Survey: Friday, April 28, 2017
This survey is REQUIRED for all graduates. Check your email for your personalized link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Deadline to complete the 2017 Career Services Employment Survey: Monday, May 1, 2017
This survey is mandatory for all 2017 graduates. A link to this survey will be sent to graduates on Wednesday, April 5th. Watch your email for the link or contact the Career Services Office for more information.
- Grad Fest: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Your Commencement tickets and cap & gown will be distributed in the lobby of the law school building from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You MUST pick up your Commencement materials this day or designate someone to pick them up for you.Materials will only be distributed to those who submitted a cap and gown order and completed both the Alumni and Career Services surveys.
- Illinois Tech Commencement Opening Ceremony: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 10 a.m.
All Chicago-Kent graduates are invited to participate in the University's Commencement Opening Ceremony on May 13th on the main campus.
- Commencement Ceremony: Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 2:30 p.m.
The 2017 Commencement Ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 14, 2017 beginning at 2:30 p.m. All graduates should plan to arrive at the UIC Forum no later than 1 p.m.