Spring 2016 Graduates
- Deadline to apply for graduation: February 2, 2016
- Spring Graduate Survey is open:
The form is required for ALL graduates. The deadline for completion is Friday, April 29, 2016.
- Composite photo sittings: February 9, 10 and 11, 2016, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Make sure you're included in your class photo! Sittings are quick and free!
- Last composite photo sittings: March 1, 2 and 3, 2016, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
This is your last chance to be included in your class photo!
- Graduation Info Fair: Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Visit us on the 3rd floor from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to learn about everything related to Commencement, complete the Graduate Survey and order your cap and gown or Commencement memorabilia.
- Deadline to order caps & gowns: Thursday, March 31, 2016
You must order your cap & gown in advance in order to participate in the Commencement ceremony. Caps & gowns ordered before Friday, April 1, 2016, are complimentary on behalf of the Alumni Association; however, orders submitted on or after April 1 will be charged a late fee of $20.
- Deadline to complete Spring Graduate Survey: Friday, April 29, 2016
This form is required for ALL graduates. The survey will be available online beginning in February 2016.
- Grad Fest: Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Commencement tickets and caps & gowns will be distributed in the lobby of the law school building from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You MUST pick up your Commencement materials this day or designate someone else to pick them up for you.
- Commencement Ceremony: Sunday, May 15, 2016
The 2016 Commencement Ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 15. All graduates should plan to arrive at the UIC Forum at least an hour and a half before the ceremony begins.