Student Printing/Copying/Scanning Information
Transition to PaperCut is now complete. All print services are available at this time. Copy services are available in the Library.
- Mobile printing will be unavailable until further notice.
- Scanning will be unavailable until further notice.
Your free semester printing/copying quota is reset to $28. You can learn more about our new printing system PaperCut here.
- Copy jobs can now be processed with your free semester quota.
- Convenient website to check your copy and print transaction details.
- One-Tap authentication with a PIN at the copiers.
- Easy and convenient fund addition with TechCash.
- Once you exhaust your free quota, TechCash enables you to add funds online 24/7 using your credit card or on a schedule with your bank account.
- You can learn more about TechCash and its features on our website here. Additional TechCash features coming later!
- For refunds please visit our refunds page here.
- For lost/stolen cards please follow the process here.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law provides each student with $28 of printing and copying credit per semester.
- Account balances are reset to $28 on the first day of classes every semester.
Print and copy jobs cost
- One side black and white print: $0.07
- One side color print: $0.15
- One side copy (color/B&W): $0.10
- The name of the printers is Printall for black & white printing and Colorprintall for color printing.
- A release station is setup next to each printer that students will log into with their Chicago-Kent username and password to release the job.
- Black and white printouts can be released from any of the 5 print release stations by sending a job to the Printall printer.
- Color printouts can be released from the print release station on the Concourse level by sending a job to the Colorprintall printer.
- 9th Floor Copy Room in the Library
- 9th Floor Computer Lab
- 5th Floor Student Lounge
- 2nd Floor
- Concourse Level
- Concourse Level
- Copiers are located on the 9th floor copy room within the Library. Copiers are maintained and managed by the Library.
- A scanning station is located in the 5th floor student lounge