Primary Section Navigation
A A | Email | Print | Share
- Apr07A panel of experts will address the issues raised by the unending wave of data breaches.
- Network Privacy and Security
- The Future of the Internet of Things
- What Do the Health Care Breaches Teach Us?
- What Can Small & Medium-Sized Organizations Do to Defend Better?
- Improving Our Defenses
- Lori Andrews, Esq. | Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Kevin P. Kalinich, Esq. | Aon Global Cyber Insurance Solutions
- Chris Kanich, Ph.D. | University of Illinois, Chicago
- Bart Lazar, Esq. | Seyfarth Shaw
- Joan Lebow, Esq. | Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer
- Amir Missaghi, Esq. | Edelson
- Robert Sloan, Ph.D. | University of Illinois Chicago
- Richard Warner, Esq., Ph.D. | Chicago-Kent College of Law
This free conference is eligible for 4.75 hours of IL MCLE credit.
Visit the program website for more information and to register online.
Navigating an Illinois Real Estate Transaction: The Stuart H. Wolf Program for Law Students and New AttorneysJust starting your real estate law practice or considering starting one? Looking for a refresher? This free seminar was designed for you!
Join our team of experienced real estate practitioners for a day of intense learning. They will take you through a typical Illinois real estate transaction, explaining each stage from start to finish. The program includes a section on ethical issues for real estate attorneys. Attorneys earn 5.00 MCLE (1.00 PR credit applied for). Continental breakfast included. This event is sponsored by Attorneys' Title Guaranty Fund Inc.
For more information, go to http://bit.ly/NavIL2017. Account and login required to register.