On this page, you will find links to current and past empirical projects involving CESIP's co-directors. Academic papers, data, and analysis from the projects can be downloaded on the following pages.
- Patent Trolls: Moral Panics, Motions in Limine, and Patent Reform (Edward Lee)
- Understanding the Realities of Modern Patent Litigation (John R. Allison, Mark A. Lemley and David L. Schwartz)
- Unpacking Patent Assertion Entities (Christopher Anthony Cotropia, Jay P. Kesan and David L. Schwartz)
- Experimental Tests of Intellectual Property Laws' Creativity Thresholds (Christopher J. Buccafusco, Zachary C. Burns, Jeanne C. Fromer and Christopher Jon Sprigman)
- Copyright Term Extension (Christopher Buccafusco and Paul J. Heald)
- Value of Attribution in Intellectual Property (Christopher Jon Sprigman, Christopher J. Buccafusco and Zachary C. Burns)