Accessing the myIIT Portal
To access the myIIT portal for the first time, each student must log in using his or her IIT-assigned UID (User ID) for the username and the IIT-assigned password.
On subsequent visits to the myIIT portal, you will continue to use your IIT-assigned UID as your username along with a password you create during the process outlined below.
1. Find your UID (User ID) online
Access the MyUID search form. Enter your first and last name and click on the "search" button. Your UID will appear in bold black text in the "Student Results" area.
The UID is comprised of the first letter of your first name and up to seven letters of your last name. In some cases, numbers are also used to distinguish accounts with similar names.
2. Determine your initial myIIT password
Your initial password to access the myIIT portal consists of the two-digit month and two-digit day of your birth date plus the last four digits of your student Campus-wide ID number (CWID).
For example, if your birth date is June 8 and the last four digits of your CWID are 1234, your initial password would be 06081234. When you access the portal for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password.
Your CWID will be sent to you by email shortly after admission. If you did not receive your CWID, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (312) 906-5020.
3. Access the myIIT portal
Once you have your UID and password, you can access the myIIT portal at http://my.iit.edu or from links on the Chicago-Kent website and the IIT website (just look for the myIIT icon).
On the myIIT login page, enter your myIIT username and password in the login area on the left side of the screen.
If you need assistance logging on or accessing the myIIT portal, contact the IIT Office of Technology Services (OTS) Support Desk online at http://support.iit.edu or by calling 312.567.3375.
4. Submit your tuition deposit
To submit your tuition deposit, log into the myIIT portal and complete the following steps:
- Select the "Finances" tab
- In the "Manage Account" channel, click the "Manage My Student Account" link
- Click the "Manage My Account" button
- Select the "eDeposits" tab at the top of the page
- Select the entry term "Fall - Kent Law"
- Select "Law Tuition Deposit" as the deposit type
- Enter the deposit amount, click "Continue" and select a payment method
- Enter the payment details and click "Submit Payment" to complete the transaction
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at (312) 906-5020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to you joining the entering class this fall.