2014 Entering Class
The academic year for entering students officially begins with Orientation Week with a full schedule of seminars, classes and discussions. Orientation Week is not optional. The first sessions of Criminal Law and Legal Research and Writing will be held during this week.
Day Division Orientation
Evening Division Orientation
Orientation for evening division students will take place Monday, August 18, through Thursday, August 21, 2014.
The orientation schedule includes:
- Academic Classes and Class Simulation
- Mock Trial Presentation
- Chicago Circuit Court Visits
- Presentations on Professionalism and Financial Aid
- Student Organization Fair
- Public Service Day
- Tours of the Law Library
- The Dean's Social
To keep Orientation Week from becoming too overwhelming, we have also scheduled several small group activities and some larger, casual social events to allow you to get to know your classmates, professors and current students. A preliminary schedule for the first week will be sent to you in June.
Additional Information-Check back for more information and to register after June 16
- Public Service Day: Fill out the form to register for the program
- Student Mentor Program: Fill out the online form to be matched with an upper-level student mentor
- Family & Friends Day: Fill out the form to register for the program
C-K Social Media Directory
Keeping up with what's going on at the law school has never been easier. Choose your channel to get breaking news, create and maintain valuable professional connections, and stay current on upcoming events.
We look forward to meeting you!