Student Body Profile
The statistics listed below correspond to the student body as of the fall 2012 semester.
J.D. Students: 903 total
- Full-time, day division: 757
- Part-time, day & evening divisions: 146
- Percentage of women: 48%
- Percentage of students of color: 23%
- States represented: 42
- Countries represented: 19
- Student-faculty ratio: 11:1
LL.M. Students: 100
J.S.D. Students: 3
Bar Passage (first-time test takers)
- July 2012 Chicago-Kent pass rate (IL) 95%
- Statewide pass rate 89%
For additional information, view the Entering Class Statistics.