Diverse Student Organizations at IIT Chicago-Kent
Student organizations are an important part of the Chicago-Kent community, and there are a number of organizations that support students from diverse backgrounds. In addition to individual programming, these groups also work together on joint programming throughout the year.
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA): Chicago-Kent APALSA seeks to increase social and professional opportunities for Asian and Asian American law students both within the Chicago-Kent campus and the greater legal community.
- Black Law Students Association (BLSA)
- Chicago-Kent Lambdas: Lambdas (Chicago-Kent's gay-straight alliance organization on campus) is dedicated to the promotion of the equality and justice for LGBT people in the community.
- Hellenic Law Student Association
- Hispanic-Latino Law Students Association (HLLSA)
- Jewish Law Students Association/Decalogue: Decalogue Society is the Chicago-Kent chapter of a bar association that provides networking opportunities for Jewish lawyers, law students and judges.
- Muslim Law Student Association (MLSA)
- Society of Women in Law (WIL): The Society of Women in Law strives to address and meet the personal, professional, and academic needs of both female law students as well as all law students at Chicago-Kent through mentorship programs, professional development and networking events, volunteer opportunities, and other activities.
- South Asian Law Student Association (SALSA)