In an effort to help you connect with a strong network of Chicago-Kent alumni, the Office of Alumni Relations and Office of Career Services are happy to announce a new "Alumni Career Advisor Network." Alumni from around the world are available to discuss issues such as practice trends, legal markets in specific geographic areas, and other career-related topics. This is an excellent opportunity to start building your personal network with Chicago-Kent alumni!
To search for an Alumni Career Advisor, all you have to do is log-in to the Chicago-Kent Alumni Online Community.
First Time Login Instructions:
- Go to www.alumni.kentlaw.edu/firstlogin
- In the Constituent ID field, enter your Banner CWID.
To find your Banner CWID login to http://my.iit.edu. Once you are logged, on the right side of your screen you should see a box called IIT Personal ID numbers. The Banner CWID is the number beginning with "A."
In the Class Year Field:
- If you are an LLM student, enter LLM
- If you are a Visiting student, enter LV
- If you are a JD student your Class Year will be three characters. The first letter for all class years will be L. The second letter is your division. The third is your year number.
Examples: A 2nd year night student's class year is LN2. A 1st year day student's class year is LD1.
During your first time login you will create a username and password. Afterwards, you may log in directly at www.alumni.kentlaw.edu/advisorsearch using the username and password you created.
If you need assistance with your first time login, please contact the Office of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.