Academic Transcripts

When needed, official transcripts can be requested from the Registrar.  However, most employers accept "unofficial" transcripts, i.e. a copy of an official transcript, or a student's transcript printed from their MyIIT portal. Download the CSO Unofficial Transcript Guide to learn how to access your unofficial transcript on your own. 

Find additional information on how to request an official transcript here.