2021 Composite Photos
If you've been to the 3rd floor, you've seen the composite photos of the most recent class as well as classes all the way back to 1893. Now it's your turn to leave your legacy at Chicago-Kent!
Slots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Graduates from the Class of 2020 (makeup dates from April 2020) and graduating students from the Class of 2021 may sign up for any available slot. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographers will be on campus taking composite photos on the dates listed below. Digital images of both your individual portrait and the composite photo will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association.
Sign up is now available - all photos will be taken in the Auditorium, with social distancing and safety protocols:
- Wednesday, March 3 – Thursday, March 4 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/zfcaw
- Tuesday, March 23 - Wednesday, March 24 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/hhvtp
- Thursday, April 15 – Friday, April 16 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. – https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/nqyef
Composite Photo Details
A photographer from Dynamic Photo Systems will be at Chicago-Kent several times during the spring semester to take professional portraits.
- Your portrait session and full resolution digital downloads (a value of $250.00) will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association.
- The photo for the class composite will be a headshot, but additional photos and poses will be taken complimentary. Please dress appropriately.
- You will receive a full resolution digital download of each portrait including a digital copy of the class composite.
- Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
- Images will be delivered in about 2 weeks.
This is a no-contact portrait session following the 6-feet social distancing protocols. The photographer will only need to ask your name. A full length mirror will be provided near the camera, but please try to complete self-grooming before approaching the portrait station. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your images and prints.