Fall 2019 Graduates
- Composite photo sittings: Photographers will be on campus taking composite photos for Fall 2019 graduates on the dates listed below. Digital images of your individual portrait and the composite photo will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association. For more information about composite photos, please visit https://www.kentlaw.iit.edu/current-students/commencement/composite-photos
Sign up for the fall session: Tuesday, October 22 and Wednesday October 23, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/xwqtd
- November 1, 2019: Fall Graduate Survey opens. This form is required for ALL Fall 2019 graduates.
- December 13, 2019: Deadline to complete Fall Graduate Survey
Spring 2020 Graduates
- January 31, 2020: Deadline to apply for graduation
- February 10, 2020: Spring Graduate Survey opens
- Composite photo sittings: Photographers will be on campus taking composite photos for 2020 graduates on the dates listed below. Digital images of your individual portrait and the composite photo will be provided free of charge, courtesy of the Alumni Association.
Sign up is now available:
- Tuesday, February 11 - Wednesday, February 12 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/ddwlj
- Tuesday, March 10 - Wednesday, March 11 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/juywq
- Wednesday, April 8 - Thursday, April 9 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/omoap
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020: Graduation Info Fair: Visit us on the 3rd floor from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. to learn about everything related to Commencement.
- Friday, March 27, 2020, 5 p.m.: Deadline to order caps & gowns
You must order your cap & gown in advance in order to participate in the Commencement. All graduates must wear the official Chicago-Kent academic regalia ordered through the approved cap and gown vendor to ensure uniformity for the Commencement ceremony. The rental fee is $74.10 per person. Graduates will receive a commemorative tam and Chicago-Kent tassel to keep. Order your cap & gown online starting in January 2020.
- Friday, April 24, 2020: Deadline to complete 2020 Alumni Relations Graduate Survey
This survey is REQUIRED for all graduates. Check your email by Monday, February 10, 2020 for your personalized link or contact email@example.com for more information.
- Friday, May 1, 2020: Deadline to complete the 2019 Career Services Employment Survey:
This survey is mandatory for all JD graduates. A link to this survey will be sent to graduates in April. Check Symplicity for the link or contact the Career Services Office for more information.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.: Grad Fest
Your Commencement tickets and cap & gown will be distributed in the lobby of the law school building from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You MUST pick up your Commencement materials this day or designate someone to pick them up for you. Materials will only be distributed to those who submitted a cap and gown order AND completed both the Alumni Relations and Career Services surveys.
- Saturday, May 16, 2020, 10 a.m.: Illinois Tech Commencement Opening Ceremony
All Chicago-Kent graduates are invited to participate in the University's Commencement Opening Ceremony on May 16th on the main campus.
- Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 2:30 p.m.: Commencement Ceremony
The 2020 Commencement Ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 17, 2020 beginning at 2:30 p.m. All graduates should plan to arrive at The Chicago Theatre no later than 1 p.m.