To assure your experience at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law is a positive one, the Information Technology Services department is available to assist you with your computer and technical questions and concerns. You can reach a member of our staff by calling (312) 906-5300 (6-5300 using house phones) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located in Suite 540 if you would like to stop by our offices.
Getting started with Chicago-Kent resources
- Synchronize your MyIIT and Chicago-Kent passwords
By synchronizing your passwords, you will have one password for all the following:
- Google Apps
- MyIIT Portal
- Network services
To access your Chicago-Kent email, use the following procedures:
- Open any web browser (IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) and log onto my.iit.edu.
- Click on the Google Apps for Chicago-Kent icon to access email.
You may also access email from your mobile device. Use the following links to configure your device to access email.
ITS does not support any other mail client for connecting to Google Apps.
- Please visit our Exams page for information about using SofTest.
- Computer reformat
- General technical support
- Laptop configuration
- Laptop loans
- Installation of new hardware
- Installation of Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Mac adapter loan
- New employee account request
- New employee computer request
- Sale of Microsoft Office CDs
- Tablet loan (faculty and staff only)
- Technical training
- Virus/malware removal
- IIT-Secure network
- IIT-Connect network
- DTC-Event network
- Xpressconnect Instructions for IIT-Secure
The Help Desk hours are below. Please stop by Room 540 during these times for technical assistance.