Visiting Chicago-Kent from Another Law School

If you have been accepted to Chicago-Kent College of Law as a visiting student and need financial aid to meet your educational costs, you must arrange to process your financial aid with your home institution. Your home institution must forward a consortium agreement form to the Office Financial Aid at Chicago-Kent College of Law, so that we may provide information regarding your dates of attendance, cost of attendance, and enrollment status. See the Office of the Registrar website for more information.