Institute for Compliance
These sites have a wealth of information about careers in compliance, including job listings.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website
- FINRA website
- National Futures Association (NFA) website
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) website
- Federal Reserve website
- The FCPA Blog
Learn more about how to get a job in commodities, futures and derivatives.
Suggested Links from Patricia Gillman
Other Sources for Job Postings, Networking and Information
- Investment Adviser Association Employment Opportunities
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- ICE, the Intercontinental Exchange
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Northern Trust Bank
- Albourne Village: Free website with daily news, job openings, and articles of interest to the hedge fund community.
Tips for Women in Business
Business Organizations with Chicago Chapters
- 85 Broads: a national organization for women in business. Attendance at the programs is free, but there is a fee to join and access the website.
- Chicago Financial Women and Women Investment Professionals both sponsor programs often.
- Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA): you can attend their programs without joining.
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP): similar to PRMIA.