Institute for Compliance Events
The Institute for Compliance hosts many events throughout the year for Chicago's compliance and business communities.
Lectures and conferences are open to the general public and are often eligible for free CLE credit. (Please see individual event listings for more information about CLE credit.) Recent speakers include:
- Saverio Mirarchi, Project Consultant, UN Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force, Working Group on Tackling the Financing of Terrorism
- Michael Mann, Partner, Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP
- Richard Sandor, Founder, Chicago Climate Exchange
- Sheldon Goldfarb, General Counsel, RBS Americas
- Kathleen Cronin, Managing Director and General Counsel, CME Group
Compliance Career Conversations
Many IIT Chicago-Kent alumni work in compliance—some in very senior positions. Drawing on the law school's alumni network, the Institute for Compliance hosts a series of relatively informal discussions about compliance careers for students and alumni.