Chicago-Kent's Institute on the Supreme Court of the United States has hosted three US Supreme Court Justices. In each of their presentations to the law school community, they enlightened and informed the audience on pressing issues in the Supreme Court today.
In addition, the first Symposium on the Supreme Court and the American Public in 2012 was an opportunity for scholars and leaders to discuss our nation's highest court and its relation the the American public.
- Justice Breyer (September 2011)
- Justice Kagan (October 2017)
- Justice Scalia (October 2011)
- Justice Stevens (October 2012)
- Symposium on the Supreme Court and American Politics (October 2017)
- Symposium on the Supreme Court and the American Public (November 2012)
- Constitution Day events