Cook County Bar Association Minority Law Student Job Fair: July 20, 2021, Registration Closes April 18
Students in the classes of 2022 and 2023 are invited to participate in The Cook County Bar Association’s 38th Annual Minority Law Student Job Fair.
The job fair will be held on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at the Embassy Suites - Chicago located at 511 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, Illinois 06011 or virtually.
Registration is now open and will close on April 18, 2021. The assigned Chicago-Kent liaison for the job fair is Victoria Ryan. Please enter her name in the required field in the registration form.
Register here. Please note that CCBA uses the Symplicity system as well. However, your Chicago-Kent Symplicity account is completely separate from the account you will use for this event.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR STUDENTS:
- Registration is open from March 20, 2021 to April 18, 2021.
- Each student must complete their profile and upload their resume by April 18, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Each student must bid for no more than 25 ranked employer selections between April 25, 2021 through May 9, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Students should receive their initial schedule on or before May 24, 2021.
- Initial drops, adds, and cancellations must be completed by May 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Second round matching will take place in June.
- Final cancellations should be completed by 11:59 PM CST July 1, 2021.
For more detailed information, see the student brochure here.
If you have any questions about the job fair, do not hesitate to reach out to your assigned career advisor. You may also email email@example.com if you have any questions.