Enrollment Verification Certificate (one week after the add/drop date)
This form is the equivalent of an enrollment letter and a letter of good standing. To obtain, do the following:
1. Log in to your myIIT account
2. Go to the academics tab (second tab from the left)
3. Scroll down to the purple tree on the left hand side of the screen
a. Click on the tree
b. Click the "obtain enrollment certificate" link
c. Review and print the certificate
*Paper In-house deferment forms are no longer accepted by the Registrar's Office. You can print the enrollment certificate and send to your service provider(s). Or you can have your service provider go to www.studentclearinghouse.org and find your enrollment under Illinois Institute of Technology. School code: 001691-01
* This does not apply to Canadian students.
* If your social security number is not in our student database, and your service provider only uses the NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System), they will not receive the Clearinghouse enrollment report verifying your enrollment. Please verify with our office that your SSN is recorded in the system. If it is not, we will make arrangements for you to send us your information to us via a secure google doc form!
Please note: The National Student Clearinghouse is the official vendor IIT uses to verify all current enrollment.