C-K Law Group
The Entrepreneurial Law Clinic represents entrepreneurs in transactional matters common to early-stage and small companies, including but not limited to choice of entity and entity formation, contract review and drafting, corporate governance issues, review of leases, researching legal issues as appropriate, and trademark searches and filing.
Overview of Services
- Contract review and negotiation
- Entity choice and formation
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Bylaws, corporate formalities (minutes, board meetings, resolutions)
- Basic Independent Contractor Agreement
- Employment package: Employment Letter and Nondisclosure/Confidentiality Agreement
- Mutual Nondisclosure/Confidentiality Agreement
- Trademark search and filing
- Licensing Agreement
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Vendor Agreements/Service Contracts/Master Service Agreement
- Legal research on discreet issues
- Review Real Estate Leases
- Review of Non-Compete for enforceability
For potential clients who would like help identifying and prioritizing legal needs, the Clinic offers a legal audit. For a small fee, the Clinic will meet with you and review your relevant legal documents to help you assess legal needs and priorities.
The clinic's rates are below-market for transactional legal services, and project based flat fees are used whenever possible. If you are interested in becoming a client, please fill out our client intake form for a free initial consultation. An attorney will review your request and be in touch to determine if we can represent you. Should a potential client want to engage the clinic's services after the initial consultation, the C-K Law Group will provide an engagement letter setting forth the fee structure for the new client to agree to prior to any fees being incurred.
For more information, please contact Heather Harper, Clinical Associate Professor and Supervising Attorney, at email@example.com.
Please fill out our client intake form.