Primary Section Navigation
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins the 2014 National Veterans Law Moot Court Competition
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins National Moot Court Competition Region 8 tournament, advances to national finals
- Alexandra M. McNicholas wins the Ilana Diamond Rovner Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Angelo Christopher receives IIT Chicago-Kent's 2014 Harold J. and Nancy F. Krent Excellence Award
- A2J Author® software is a finalist for the 2014 International Innovating Justice Award
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law receives Diversity Champion Award
- Two IIT Chicago-Kent teams reach the Appellate Lawyers Association's 2014 National Moot Court Competition's final four
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins National Health Law Moot Court Competition's best brief award