Primary Section Navigation
Featured on ISCOTUSnow
The feed is currently unavailable. The site may be down or unresponsive. Visit OyezToday.org for current videos and information.
News from ISCOTUSnow
Recent SCOTUS Actions
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- Best-selling author Amity Shlaes to lecture at IIT Chicago-Kent on April 22
- 2014 Louis Jackson National Student Writing Competition winners named
- Entries are being accepted for the 2014 IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law/Roy C. Palmer Civil Liberties Prize
- The Illinois Attorney General's Office is IIT Chicago-Kent's 2014 Public Interest Partner
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law to release new study on diabetes apps at its April 4 "Health on the Go" conference
- IIT Chicago-Kent establishes LL.M. program in trial advocacy for international students and practitioners
- IIT Chicago-Kent students elected to NBLSA Midwest regional board
Apr 24 - Apr 25:
May 1 - May 2: