Primary Section Navigation
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- A2J Author nominated for international "Innovating Justice" award
- Intellectual property in Africa is the focus of first talk in BookIt IP Series at IIT Chicago-Kent
- IIT Chicago-Kent names Maureen R. Aidasani director of experiential learning
- IIT Chicago-Kent Professor Mary Rose Strubbe '81 named as a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- IIT Chicago-Kent's annual U.S. Supreme Court Intellectual Property Review (SCIPR) Is September 12
- Mandela's legacy on land revisited
- IIT Chicago-Kent professor's new book analyzes and condemns ageism in the media
- "The Texas Tribune" and Oyez® to launch multimedia site for Texas high courts
- IIT Chicago-Kent establishes LL.M. program in trial advocacy for international students and practitioners