Primary Section Navigation
"Chicago-Kent is a great law school. Now, there are many great schools, but very few of them are situated in great cities — and Chicago is a great city, full of opportunities for lawyers and law students."
The Honorable Ilana Diamond Rovner '66
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit Learn more...
IIT Chicago-Kent Voices:
Hear what our community has to say
1L Your Way at Chicago-Kent
The 1L Your Way program is an optional early specialization track that introduces flexibility into the first-year curriculum. Students who choose to participate in 1L Your Way defer the required first-year course Legislation to the second year in favor of taking either an approved, upper-division elective course or a unique clinical rotation course.
Student Voices, Part 1
Students talk about studying law at IIT Chicago-Kent, their professors and peers, and gaining practical experience while in school.
Student Voices, Part 2
Check out the entire Student Voices series playlist on our YouTube channel.
- IIT Chicago-Kent Clinical Professor Richard J. Gonzalez inducted as a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO, president Randi Weingarten to deliver IIT Chicago-Kent's tenth Distinguished Labor Leader Lecture
- Latest issue of the Seventh Circuit Review now available online
- IIT Chicago-Kent establishes LL.M. program in trial advocacy for international students and practitioners
- IIT Chicago-Kent Professor Elizabeth De Armond is named Legal Research and Writing Program director
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins 2014 National Cultural Heritage Law Moot Court Competition
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins 2014 championship and best brief award at the William E. McGee National Civil Rights Moot Court Competition
- IIT Chicago-Kent earns second-place finish in the 2014 National Baseball Arbitration Competition
- IIT Chicago-Kent to participate in the third annual National Professional Responsibility Moot Court Competition
- IIT Chicago-Kent wins championship and best brief award in the 2014 Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Regional Competition