The LL.M. Program in Trial Advocacy for International Students embodies faculty with significant and divergent experiences in teaching trial advocacy to foreign students and practicing attorneys. Dedicated to the professional and ethical approach to trial advocacy, this faculty has realized regional and national attention for Chicago-Kent, which ranks among the top 5 law schools nationwide for its trial advocacy program by U.S. News & World Report.
- Adam Weber, Director of the LL.M. Program in Trial Advocacy for International Students
- The Honorable David Erickson
- Nick Caputo
The true strength of the trial advocacy program comes from its adjunct faculty, who as practicing attorneys provide students with the most current and effective strategies in courtroom litigation. The adjunct faculty includes many alumni of Chicago-Kent and more specifically, the law school's successful and noteworthy mock trial teams.
- The Honorable Daniel Martin
- The Honorable Demetrios Kottares
- The Honorable Israel Desierto
- The Honorable Maxwell Griffin
- The Honorable Joseph Claps
- Margaret Firnstein
- Ljubica Popovic
- Michelle Ferrigan Truesdale