Congratulations on your admission to Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology. Please follow the links below to notify us of your admissions decision. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (312) 906-5020 or email@example.com.
Accept Offer of Admission
We are pleased that you have decided to join the Chicago-Kent entering class and look forward to you joining the law school community. In order to secure your seat in the class, you must submit a nonrefundable tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions as instructed in your letter of acceptance. All tuition deposits must be submitted through the myIIT Portal and may be paid by electronic check or credit card. To submit your deposit:
- Log into the myIIT portal (view login instructions)
- Click on the "Manage Account" icon located at the top of the page
- Select the "eDeposits" tab at the top of the page
- Select the entry term "Fall - Kent Law" (or "Spring - Kent Law" for spring transfers)
- Select "Law Tuition Deposit" as the deposit type
- Enter the deposit amount, click "Continue" and select a payment method
- Enter the payment details and click "Submit Payment" to complete the transaction
Defer Offer of Admission
If your circumstances have changed, you may request to defer your admission for up to one year. Deferrals are not automatic and are granted on a case-by-case basis. To request an admissions deferral, you must submit a written request by mail or email to the Office of Admissions and include an explanation of the reasons for your request. If the deferral is granted, you will be required to submit a tuition deposit to hold a seat in the upcoming entering class. When you reactivate your application for the next entering class, you will be required to submit an additional deposit to confirm your intent to enroll. All deposits are applied to the first semester's tuition charges.
Decline Offer of Admission
We appreciate your interest in Chicago-Kent College of Law and regret that you will not be joining the entering class. To notify us of your decision and release your seat in the entering class, please fill out the online decline admission form.