Enrollment & Degree Verification
Enrollment and Degree Certifications are used by students and outside agencies to verify the current or past status of a student at IIT. Illinois Institute of Technology has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
Student Enrollment Verifications
From a current student's Academics tab in their myIIT account students can link to the National Student Clearinghouse and can:
- Print an Enrollment Verification Certificate that you can send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment.
- Print a "Good Student Discount" Certificate that you can give to auto insurance companies and others to obtain good student discounts on goods and services.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history and find out when Illinois Institute of Technology is scheduled to send the Clearinghouse its next enrollment update.
- View enrollment verifications to student service providers that have been made per your request or the service provider's request (with your consent).
If you are an outside agency (i.e. bank, insurance company, prospective employer, etc.) and wish to verify the enrollment or degree of a current IIT student or alum please contact the National Student Clearinghouse:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
703.742.4200 / 703.318.4058
For further questions regarding Enrollment Certifications please contact the Office of the Registrar at REGQ@kentlaw.iit.edu.