The following information is required for processing transcript requests efficiently:
Your name AND previous name (if you were enrolled under another name)
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Last date of attendance
- Current home address
- Daytime phone number (in case we have questions and need to reach you)
- Current E-Mail address
- Name and mailing address of each recipient of official transcripts. Please indicate if you plan to come in to pick up a transcript instead.
- Signature authorizing release of transcripts (required)
Mail, email or fax transcript request form to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
(312) 906-5080 -- voice
(312) 906-5129 -- fax
email@example.com -- email
General Information About Transcript Requests
- Official transcripts are packaged in a sealed security envelope.
- *Official copies issued to students require identification of each recipient. Complete second page of this form.
- Unofficial copies can be issued to a student on plain copy paper upon request.
- No documents will be issued if there is any type of financial or administrative hold on your account.
- Please allow two business days for official transcript processing. No fee for transcripts.
- All transcripts will be sent US Postal Service First Class Mail (regular mail).
- Please note: If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer deemed official.