A student from another law school who wishes to attend Chicago-Kent as a visiting student for the purpose of earning credit in one or more courses to be applied toward satisfying requirements at another approved law school should contact the Registrar's Office by e-mail to REGQ@kentlaw.iit.edu or by telephone at (312) 906-5080 to request the Application for Enrollment as a Visiting Student under the Additional Forms heading below.
The following information should accompany a visiting student's application:
- an official law school transcript sent directly from the applicant's law school;
- a letter from the dean of the applicant's law school which must indicate:
- The applicant is in good academic standing,
- The applicant is eligible to visit Chicago-Kent for the indicated semester(s), and
- The credit hours earned at Chicago-Kent will be accepted for credit at the applicant's law school.
All materials should be submitted to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
Visiting Exchange Students from Outside the United States
Please refer to the LL.M. Studies for Exchange Students section for instructions on how to process your request as a visiting exchange student.