A student from another law school who wishes to attend Chicago-Kent as a visiting student for the purpose of earning credit in one or more courses to be applied toward satisfying requirements at another approved law school should complete the Application for Visiting Student/Auditor Status form (under Additional Forms, below).
The following information should accompany a visiting student's application:
- an official law school transcript sent directly from the applicant's law school;
- a letter from the dean of the applicant's law school which must indicate:
- The applicant is in good academic standing,
- The applicant is eligible to visit Chicago-Kent for the indicated semester(s), and
- The credit hours earned at Chicago-Kent will be accepted for credit at the applicant's law school.
All materials should be submitted to:
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology
565 West Adams Street, Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60661-3691
Visiting Exchange Students from Outside the United States
Please refer to the LL.M. Studies for Exchange Students section for instructions on how to process your request as a visiting exchange student.