Self-Help Resource Center looking for Associate Manager
Jul 28, 2021
The Self-Help Resource Center (formerly the Self-Help Web Center) is looking for an Associate Manager. Students who have previously volunteered at the help desk are encouraged to apply. We're also excited to open up the application process for any rising 2Ls who attended any of last year's online training sessions.
The SHRC Associate Manager will work with fellow Supervisory Manager Shaunagh McGoldrick to:
- attend monthly manager planning meetings
- compile and publish volunteer shift schedules
- communicate with volunteers in response to schedule changes or issues at the Desk
- assist with volunteer trainings
- assist with outreach and promotion
- disseminate resources to volunteers
We are looking for someone with a passion for the mission of the Desk and strong interpersonal communication skills. Management and scheduling experience preferred, but not required. This is a two-year commitment, so please keep that in mind when applying.
To apply, please send us a copy of your resume along with a brief statement of interest describing why you are the ideal candidate for the role. All application materials should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line "Associate Manager Application."
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jul 28, 2021