Enrollment Verification Certificate (one week after the add/drop date)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not exhausted your six-month grace period after graduating from your last school, you do not need an enrollment form before classes begin!
This form is the equivalent of an enrollment letter and a letter of good standing. To obtain, do the following:
1. Log in to your myIIT account
2. Go to the academic’s tab (second tab from the left)
3. Scroll down to the purple tree on the left hand side of the screen
a. Click on the tree
b. Click the "obtain enrollment certificate" link
c. Review and print the certificate
*Paper In-house deferment forms are no longer accepted by the Registrar's Office. You can print the enrollment certificate and send to your service provider(s). Or you can have your service provider go to www.studentclearinghouse.org and find your enrollment under Illinois Institute of Technology. School code: 001691-01
* This does not apply to Canadian students.
* If your social security number is not in our student database, and your service provider only uses the NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System), they will not receive the Clearinghouse enrollment report verifying your enrollment. Please verify with our office that your SSN is recorded in the system. If it is not, we will make arrangements for you to send us your information via a secure google doc form!
If you are in need of proving that you are currently enrolled for the upcoming fall semester, we can provide a “pre-enrollment letter”. This letter will indicate your status as of the day of the letter and only valid up to the add/drop date of September 2, 2022. Thereafter, you will need to obtain the official Enrollment Certification from the National Student Clearinghouse as outlined above. Please complete the “form letter request” form located in Online Forms below: